Friday, July 26, 2013

Lions 2013 Roster

 Unfortunately I haven't been able to update the roster.    I fell to far behind and it was getting to be too hard to keep up.   I'm going to remove it from the sidebar.   

----

I decided this year to keep a roster listing with links to articles about each Lions player.   I will try to keep it up to date, but can't make any promises.  Feel free to let me know if there are any additions or subtractions that I miss.

I have the listing set up by position.   Each one is alphabetical order.

One note - I tried not to use too many links from the Detroit News or Free Press.   They archive their stuff into a paid archive.

Quarterbacks:    http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2013/08/lions-2013-roster-qbs.html

Runningbacks and Fullbacks:    http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2013/08/lions-roster-2013-offense-running-backs.html

Wide Receivers:   http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2013/08/lions-roster-2013-offense-wide-receivers.html

Tight Ends:   http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2013/08/lions-roster-2013-offense-tight-ends.html

Offensive Tackles:   http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2013/08/lions-2013-roster-offense-offensive.html

Center and Guards:   http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2013/08/lions-2013-roster-offense-center-and.html

Defensive Tackles:    http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2013/08/lions-roster-2013-defense-defensive.html

Defensive Ends:   http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2013/08/lions-roster-2013-defense-defensive-end.html

Linebackers:   http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2013/08/lions-2013-roster-defense-linebackers.html

Cornerbacks:   http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2013/08/lions-2013-roster-defense-cornerbacks.html

Safeties:   http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2013/08/lions-2013-roster-defense-safeties.html

Special Teams:   http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2013/08/lions-2013-roster-special-teams.html

Practice Squad:    http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2013/09/lions-2013-practice-squad.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

.main-inner .sidebar .Poll { background-color: #AD966C; padding: 15px; }