Sunday, April 5, 2026

Lions Links for Saturday 4-4-26

Articles:

Campbell fired up to get Mays in free agency: 'This guy upgrades us':  https://www.detroitlions.com/news/campbell-fired-up-to-get-mays-in-free-agency-this-guy-upgrades-us

NFL Analyst Explores If Dan Campbell Will End Up on Hot Seat in 2026:  https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/onsi/news/nfl-analyst-explores-if-dan-campbell-will-end-up-hot-seat-2026


2026 NFL offseason OTA, minicamp dates for all 32 teams (Detroit Lions - First day: April 20.  OTA offseason workouts: May 27-29, June 2-4, June 9-11.  Mandatory minicamp: June 16-17):  https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/48387060/nfl-offseason-2026-every-32-team-otas-minicamp-key-dates

2026 NFL Draft:





Keyshawn James-Newby Is NFL Draft Sleeper You Shouldn't Ignore (JM: We’ve seen that on tape. Have you met with any NFL teams throughout this pre-draft process? Pro Day would have been a nice opportunity.  Keyshawn James-Newby: I’ve met with a few teams. I met with the Seattle Seahawks. I have a second meeting with them scheduled, an upcoming in-person visit. I met with the Detroit Lions’ linebackers coach. We broke down some plays together. I met with a Lions scout for a second time. I met with the Denver Broncos and Minnesota Vikings as well.):  https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/onsi/player-profiles/keyshawn-james-newby-is-nfl-draft-sleeper-you-shouldn-t-ignore

Chris Hilton Jr.'s Rare Competitiveness Is Turning Heads Before NFL Draft:  https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/onsi/player-profiles/chris-hilton-jr-s-competitiveness-is-turning-heads-before-nfl-draft

No comments:

Post a Comment

.main-inner .sidebar .Poll { background-color: #AD966C; padding: 15px; }