It looks like the forum is still down this morning or at least when I was posting these links. There weren't too many articles this morning.
Lions Articles:
Schwartz brings new feel to Detroit; Lions poised to strike: http://isportsweb.com/2011/06/26/schwartz-brings-feel-detroit-lions-poised-strike/
CBA/NFL Articles:
Parties must reach resolution soon to preserve preseason: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8207eed2/article/parties-must-reach-resolution-soon-to-preserve-full-preseason
Rivers - Lockout will make NFL players better: http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/30270154
Monday Morning QB: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/06/26/domonique-foxworth-mmqb/index.html
Monday, June 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Captain
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome. Not sure what's going on with the forum, but it's been down since Saturday. I tried posting some test messages, but nothing showed up. The Brown's forum is down too, it's not just the Lions forum.
ReplyDeleteThe forum seems to be working again.
ReplyDeleteOr maybe the forum still isn't working. I posted a test message and it showed up, then I went back and it was gone.
ReplyDeleteno ideas. I haven't been in since you left last.
ReplyDelete