The forum seems to be down this weekend. I added a comment section to my blog in case anyone wants to comment on something.
Lions Articles:
Lions OL Rob Sims - Talk about playoffs is refreshing: http://www.freep.com/article/20110626/SPORTS01/106260627/Lions-OL-Talk-about-playoffs-refreshing
Aaron Berry Article: http://blog.pennlive.com/patriotnewssports/2011/06/danny_lansanahs_camp_brings_ou.html
NFP Sunday Blitz (The Lions are picked as the 2nd best candidate for Hard Knocks): http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFP-Sunday-Blitz-2185.html
Free Agency Articles:
A look at some of the top undrafted free agents (it's from a Brown's perspective, but the Lions need to fill some of those positions): http://www.brownsgab.com/2011/06/25/top-10-undrafted-free-agents-the-browns-should-consider/
CBA Articles:
Owners, not players are real NFL stars (sounds like something written by one of the owner slappy forumites): http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo-110623_nfl_owners&sportCat=nfl
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Captain, I'm not sure why you care that the forums are down. I thought you weren't going to post anymore. ;)
ReplyDeleteI still lurk even when I don't post. I'm undecided on whether or not I should post.
ReplyDelete