Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday 7-26-11 Afternoon Lions Links

Lions Articles:

Stafford - I feel 100 percent:  http://www.detroitlions.com/news/article-2/Stafford-I-feel-100-percent/2cc66276-c9df-46be-980b-e48cc3f9b602

Stafford, Vanden Bosch willing to aid in the free agent hunt:  http://www.detroitlions.com/news/article-2/Stafford-Vanden-Bosch-willing-to-aid-in-the-free-agent-hunt/5d093e43-958e-4523-8f37-b08737a72303

Vanden Bosch - I can see guys walking around this building with a swagger:  http://www.detroitlions.com/news/article-2/Vanden-Bosch-I-can-see-guys-walking-around-this-building-with-a-swagger/c7664a90-1e84-4250-a7e5-838c0a792d9b

Stafford among early arriving Lions - It's great to be back:  http://www.detnews.com/article/20110726/SPORTS0101/107260398/1126/Matthew-Stafford-among-early-arriving-Lions--%E2%80%98It%E2%80%99s-great-to-be-back%E2%80%99

Lions will go strong after Jonathan Joseph, analyst says:  http://www.detnews.com/article/20110726/SPORTS0101/107260430/1126/Lions-will-go-strong-after-Bengals-CB-Johnathan-Joseph--analyst-says

Stafford, Best, Avril back to work in Allen Park as NFL lockout ends:  http://www.freep.com/article/20110726/SPORTS01/110726033/Lions-Stafford-Best-Avril-back-work-Allen-Park-NFL-lockout-ends

Lions show up at Allen Park, agree it'll be a crazy week:  http://www.freep.com/article/20110726/SPORTS01/110726041/Lions-show-up-Allen-Park-agree-ll-crazy-week-

Undrafted free agents set to sign with the Lions:  http://www.freep.com/article/20110726/SPORTS01/110726013/Undrafted-free-agents-set-sign-Lions

Lions management and players in it to win it:  http://oplions.blogspot.com/2011/07/lions-management-and-players-back-in-it.html

Best among the Lions who are back to work at the practice facility:  http://oplions.blogspot.com/2011/07/jahvid-best-among-lions-who-are-back-to.html

Lions have playoffs in their sight:  http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/07/26/11/Lions-have-the-playoffs-in-their-sights/landing_lions.html?blockID=541703&feedID=3862

Healthy Stafford ready to dive right in:  http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/07/26/11/Healthy-Stafford-ready-to-dive-right-in/landing_lions.html?blockID=541645&feedID=3862

Detroit Lions - personnel priority:  http://det.scout.com/2/1089389.html

Thickening the herd - Lions UDFA cattle call:  http://det.scout.com/2/1089494.html

Give Suh his space:  http://espn.go.com/espnw/features-profiles/6799443/the-pro-questionnaire-give-detroit-lions-ndamukong-suh-space

Seifert NFC North Chat:  http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/39508/nfl-blogger-kevin-seifert

Former Lions Roy Williams finished in Big D:  http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Roy-Williams-is-finished-in-Big-D.html

Free Agency Articles:

NFL's best available free agents:  http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2011-07-25-best-available-free-agents_n.htm

Less heralded free agents could provide boost to needy teams:  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d820fd600/article/lessheralded-free-agents-could-provide-boost-to-needy-teams

Signing rookie free agents isn't just about the money:  http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Signing-rookie-free-agents-isnt-just-about-money.html

Get ready for NFL free agency:  http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-free-agency-nnamdi-asomugha-eric-weddle-plaxico-burress-072511

Video/Audio:

Vanden Bosch and Stafford video:  http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/videos/Video-Vanden-Bosch-and-Stafford-7-26-11/c42716c1-d3b5-40ee-84de-ed269827ac8a

Stafford Audio:  http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/audio/Media-Session-Audio-Matthew-Stafford-7-26-11/82e68f7e-0346-4e28-ba7d-b18d69c73900

Vanden Bosch Audio:  http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/audio/Media-Session-Audio-Kyle-Vanden-Bosch-7-26-11/31f88ee1-ac5a-4517-b654-7d1515e2cc48

No comments:

Post a Comment

.main-inner .sidebar .Poll { background-color: #AD966C; padding: 15px; }