Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday 11-19-11 Morning Lions Links from Local Media

I'm trying something different this week because I overslept and I'm behind.  I will post the Local Links first, since I have those done.  I will post the rest as I get them done.


Lions Articles from Local Media:

Official Lions Website:

Johnson puts up career performance to contribute to big day for Stafford:  http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/Johnson-puts-up-a-career-performance-to-contribute-to-big-day-for-Stafford/c729a843-ad22-4158-b50e-705761e7fe94

Suh puts T-Day to bed, comments on his FG block to win at Oakland:  http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/Suh-puts-Thanksgiving-to-bed-comments-on-his-field-goal-block-to-win-at-Oakland/9088f55f-a330-4d60-82bb-daa7b9fd624f

Hanson provides the deciding point in Detroit's come from behind 28-27 victory:  http://www.detroitlions.com/news/article-1/Hanson-provides-the-deciding-point-in-Detroits-come-from-behind-28-27-victory/44cca8c2-ab64-42b9-9f8c-8fd725849a7c

Lions capture a thrilling 28-27 win in final minutes at Oakland:  http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/Lions-capture-a-thrilling-28-27-win-in-final-minutes-at-Oakland/96e8f2b0-9fc2-491d-b148-ef9eab5e2bbd

Game notes - Lions at Oakland:  http://www.detroitlions.com/news/article-1/Game-Notes-Lions-at-Raiders/8a952f1d-0493-429b-a1b9-a2a8d38fbcd2

Four Downs with Tim Twentyman:  http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/Four-downs-with-Tim-Twentyman---Lions-at-Raiders/db78baf0-79b2-401f-bc6c-7e69679f5b0f


Battle of dueling QBs in Oakland:  http://blogs.detroitlions.com/2011/12/18/battle-of-dueling-quarterbacks-in-oakland/


Detroit News:

Lions prove they've got it where it counts:  http://www.detnews.com/article/20111219/OPINION03/112190353/1126/SPORTS0101/Lions-win-proves-they-ve-got-where-counts

Suh returns, saves his best for last:  http://www.detnews.com/article/20111219/SPORTS0101/112190357/1126/SPORTS0101/Ndamukong-Suh-returns-saves-his-best-last

Lions notebook - Delmas undergoes knee surgery:  http://www.detnews.com/article/20111219/SPORTS0101/112190356/1126/SPORTS0101/Notebook-Lions-safety-Louis-Delmas-undergoes-knee-surgery

Lions roar back for thrilling win over Raiders:  http://www.detnews.com/article/20111218/SPORTS0101/112180347/1126/SPORTS0101/Lions-roar-back-thrilling-win-over-Raiders

Big time plays underscore crucial victory:  http://www.detnews.com/article/20111218/OPINION03/112180350/1126/SPORTS0101/Big-time-plays-underscore-crucial-victory

Four Downs - in case you forgot about CJ:  http://www.detnews.com/article/20111218/SPORTS0101/112180353/1126/SPORTS0101/Four-downs-case-you-forgot-about-Calvin-Johnson-

NFC wild card outlook:  http://www.detnews.com/article/20111218/SPORTS0101/112180352/1126/SPORTS0101/NFC-wild-card-outlook

Free Press:

Megatron gives performance for the ages:  http://www.freep.com/article/20111219/COL22/112190426/Michael-Rosenberg-Calvin-Johnson-gives-performance-for-ages-in-Lions-win

Suh apologizes again for stomp, calls it a mistake:  http://www.freep.com/article/20111219/SPORTS01/112190432/Lions-Ndamukong-Suh-apologizes-again-for-stomp-calls-it-a-mistake-

Suh blocks a kick, breaks his silence:  http://www.freep.com/article/20111218/COL22/111218022/Michael-Rosenberg-Lions-Ndamukong-Suh-blocks-a-kick-breaks-his-silence

Detroit 28 Lions 27 - Lions closing in on playoffs:  http://www.freep.com/article/20111219/SPORTS01/112190405/Detroit-28-Oakland-27-Lions-closing-in-on-playoffs

Lions in playoffs?  Here's how close they are:  http://www.freep.com/article/20111218/SPORTS01/111218021/Lions-in-playoffs-Here-s-how-close-they-are

Fairley effective when healthy:  http://www.freep.com/article/20111219/SPORTS01/112190357/Schwartz-Fairley-effective-when-he-s-healthy

Lions hot topics from Sunday's win:  http://www.freep.com/article/20111219/SPORTS01/112190438/Hot-topics

Lions notes from win over Raiders:  http://www.freep.com/article/20111219/SPORTS01/112190434/Lions-28-Raiders-27

Lions, Raiders on best behavior, by their standards:  http://www.freep.com/article/20111219/SPORTS01/112190403/Steve-Schrader-Lions-Raiders-on-best-behavior-by-their-standards

Overheard after the Lions-Raiders game:  http://www.freep.com/article/20111219/SPORTS01/112190436/Overheard

Three questions with Rosenberg:  http://www.freep.com/article/20111219/SPORTS01/112190442/Three-Lions-questions-with-Michael-Rosenberg

Oakland Press:

Stafford, Lions come up with their own version of  "The Drive":  http://theoaklandpress.com/articles/2011/12/19/sports/columns/doc4eeea47969ef0870681341.txt

Stafford comes up huge in win over Raiders:  http://theoaklandpress.com/articles/2011/12/19/sports/doc4eeea6fb3eaee933857238.txt

Lions notebook - Suh saves the win, apologizes for stomping incident:  http://theoaklandpress.com/articles/2011/12/19/sports/doc4eee9bc3197dd322526831.txt

Lions rally to beat Raiders with 98 yd drive:  http://theoaklandpress.com/articles/2011/12/19/sports/doc4eee8828da627244332230.txt

Caputo's thoughts after 1st quarter:  http://patcaputo.blogspot.com/2011/12/thoughts-after-1-quarter-lions-raiders.html

Caputo's thoughts at halftime:  http://patcaputo.blogspot.com/2011/12/thoughts-at-halftime-lions-raiders.html

Caputo's thought after 3rd quarter:  http://patcaputo.blogspot.com/2011/12/thoughts-after-3-quarters-lions-raiders.html

Foxsports Detroit:

Lions on brink of playoffs after stunning rally:  http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/12/18/11/Lions-on-brink-of-playoffs-after-stunnin/landing_lions.html?blockID=629214&feedID=3862

CBS Local Detroit:

Lions Defeat Raiders; Open up 2 game possible lead for possible playoff spot:  http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2011/12/18/lions-28-raiders-27/

Lions Gab:

Lions look terrible yet make enough plays to get win:  http://www.lionsgab.com/2011/12/18/lions-look-terrible-yet-make-enough-plays-to-get-9th-win/

Detroit Examiner:

Lions pull off amazing comeback to beat Oakland Raiders:  http://www.examiner.com/detroit-lions-in-detroit/detroit-lions-pull-off-amazing-comeback-to-beat-oakland-raiders

No comments:

Post a Comment

.main-inner .sidebar .Poll { background-color: #AD966C; padding: 15px; }