Sunday, December 2, 2012

Morning Lions Links for Sunday 12-2-12

I'm running a little late so I don't know how much I'll get done right now.   My computer is also running really slow right now.   I just did the Local Links for now.   I will try to do more later if I have more time.   If not I'll post links after the game.

Articles:

Today is the most important game of the season:   http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/Twentyman-Today-is-the-most-important-game-of-the-season/4cd04a40-5876-4a8b-a3b3-fe6c0a0a5338

Avril - We want to get after Luck:   http://blogs.detroitlions.com/2012/12/01/avril-we-want-to-get-after-andrew-luck/

Opposing view - Colts beat writer on the Lions-Colts matchup:   http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/Opposing-View-Colts-beat-writer-Mike-Chappell-on-the-Lions-Colts-matchup/c97b2b81-6f41-417e-be31-63931532cbb1

Stockpiling sacks is Avril's speciality:   http://www.freep.com/article/20121202/SPORTS01/312020227/Stockpiling-sacks-is-Lions-DE-Cliff-Avril-s-specialty?

Thrust into #2 role, Broyles uses instinct, study sessions to succeed:   http://www.freep.com/article/20121202/SPORTS01/312020266/Thrust-into-No-2-WR-role-Lions-rookie-Ryan-Broyles-uses-instincts-study-sessions-to-succeed?

Three storylines to watch:   http://www.freep.com/article/20121202/SPORTS01/312020204/Three-story-lines-to-watch-in-today-s-Lions-Colts-game?

Suh gives his side of the story on ESPN:   http://www.freep.com/article/20121202/SPORTS18/312020184/Ticker-Lions-Ndamukong-Suh-gives-his-side-of-the-story-on-ESPN?

Terse Young has most likely worn out his welcome with the Lions:   http://www.freep.com/article/20121201/SPORTS01/312010097/1049/SPORTS01/Dave-Birkett-Terse-Young-most-likely-has-worn-out-his-welcome-Lions

CJ lends his voice to Nickelodeon cartoon:   http://www.freep.com/article/20121201/SPORTS01/121201027/1049/SPORTS01/Lions-Calvin-Johnson-lends-voice-Nickelodeon-cartoon-video-

Lions players tell the truth:   http://www.freep.com/article/20121202/SPORTS01/312020263/Lions-players-Tell-the-truth-Would-they-take-Viagara-to-help-on-field-performance-?

Lions will have to solve Luck to see reversal of fortune:   http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121201/SPORTS0101/212010379/1126/Lions-will-solve-Colts-Andrew-Luck-see-reversal-fortune

Raiola on Young - We have moved on from him:   http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121130/SPORTS0101/211300452/1126/Lions-Dominic-Raiola-Titus-Young-We-moved-from-him-

Balky knees add to struggle of Pettigrew:   http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121130/SPORTS0101/211300427/1126/Balky-knees-add-struggles-Lions-Brandon-Pettigrew

Stanton common thread between Colts, Lions:   http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2012/12/02/sports/doc50ba62ae973ff246205919.txt

Lions need that one more play to beat the Colts:   http://www.theoaklandpress.com/articles/2012/12/02/sports/doc50ba5f2b3c295771325325.txt

Why the NFL was wrong to fine Suh:   http://patcaputo.blogspot.com/2012/11/why-nfl-was-wrong-to-fine-ndamukong-suh.html

Young blows chance to apologize, clear the air:   http://oplions.blogspot.com/2012/11/lions-titus-young-blows-chance-to.html

Matt Sheppard - Colts and fans are playing with house money:   http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/sports/football/lions/matt-shepard-colts-and-fans-are-playing-with-house-money

Is Young's Lions career trash?:   http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20219598/is-titus-youngs-lions-career-trash

No 1 overall picks to duel in Lions-Colts game:   http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/12/01/no-1-overall-picks-to-duel-in-colts-lions-game-2/

Can Calvin top Rice?:   http://detroit.cbslocal.com/does-calvin-johnson-think-he-can-top-jerry-rices-record/

Game Previews and Predictions:

Detroit News Sunday Preview - Lions at Colts:   http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121201/SPORTS0101/212010302/1126/Sunday-preview-Colts-Lions

Birkett's scouting report (He picks the Lions to win 28-21):   http://www.freep.com/article/20121201/SPORTS01/121201017/1049/SPORTS01/Scouting-report-prediction-Lions-Colts

5 things the Lions must do to beat the Colts (Pasche predicts the Lions to win 24-14):   http://oplions.blogspot.com/2012/12/5-things-lions-must-do-to-beat-colts.html

Detroit News Staff Picks (All 4 pick the Lions to win by scores of 42-17, 27-24, 27-17 and 28-20):   http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121201/SPORTS0101/212010301/1126/Detroit-News-predictions-Colts-Lions

Free Press Staff picks (Two pick the Lions to win by scores of 30-20 and 31-21, one picks the Colts to win by a score of 35-31):   http://www.freep.com/article/20121202/SPORTS01/312020200/Our-picks

5 national predictions for Sunday's game:   http://www.freep.com/article/20121201/SPORTS18/312010083/1049/SPORTS01/5-national-predictions-Sunday-s-Lions-Colts-game

Video:

Tim and Mike - Week 13 Lions vs Colts:    http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/videos/Week-13-Lions-vs-Colts/9c461c31-911b-4799-855f-b2cf3a568899

Audio:

Schwartz on sirius:   http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/audio/Jim-Schwartz-on-Sirius-Radio---11-29-12/3b346bbe-9044-4f40-81ef-b846f668ca6a

No comments:

Post a Comment

.main-inner .sidebar .Poll { background-color: #AD966C; padding: 15px; }