Friday, November 29, 2013

Morning Lions Links for Friday 11-28-13



I didn't quite finish the links, but I got a good start. I'll do more when I finish shopping.

Lions Articles:

NOTEBOOK: Lions rookie rushers stepping up big late in the season: http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/NOTEBOOK-Lions-rookie-rushers-stepping-up-big-late-in-the-season/d5f82c64-0801-438e-a6c8-d1076cd21995

TWENTYMAN: Lions blowout Packers, 40-10, on Thanksgiving: http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/TWENTYMAN-Lions-blowout-Packers-40-10-on-Thanksgiving/7218be7d-7742-4bc9-b061-273b4c72ab1c

O'HARA'S BURNING QUESTIONS: It was a big day for the Lions' defense in 40-10 Thanksgiving win: http://www.detroitlions.com/news/ohara/article-1/OHARAS-BURNING-QUESTIONS-It-was-a-big-day-for-the-Lions-defense-in-40-10-Thanksgiving-win/9812a588-b504-47e5-9bef-4b84c5aaaadf

O'HARA: Lions forcefully take back control of the longstanding Thanksgiving Day tradition in Detroit: http://www.detroitlions.com/news/ohara/article-1/OHARA-Lions-forcefully-take-back-control-of-the-longstanding-Thanksgiving-Day-tradition-in-Detroit/7e333de4-3809-43f0-b29c-29c52814fa59

FOUR DOWNS: Talk is cheap; atonement; run defense and unlikely contributions: http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/FOUR-DOWNS-Talk-is-cheap-atonement-run-defense-and-unlikely-contributions/b459f873-7d62-47df-9fce-db262b6b6add

POSTGAME CHAT: Lions, Packers react following a 40-10 Thanksgiving victory for Detroit: http://www.detroitlions.com/news/article-1/POSTGAME-CHAT-Lions-Packers-react-following-a-40-10-Thanksgiving-victory-for-Detroit/4fa2d2ca-23ab-42bc-a0c9-85385f7bf480

Notes: Lions let their play do the talking: http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/story/notes-lions-let-their-play-do-the-talkin?blockID=967255&feedID=3804

Lions steamroll Packers, break Thanksgiving streak: http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/story/lions-steamroll-packers-break-thanksgivi?blockID=967221&feedID=3701

Brinson: Lions show potential in rout of Pack: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24298071/sorting-the-thanksgiving-pile-lions-peaking-is-a-pretty-sight

What we learned on Thursday: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000289418/article/what-we-learned-ravens-take-control-of-sixth-seed

Is Green Bay done?: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000289247/article/can-green-bay-packers-still-make-the-nfc-playoffs

NFL Playoff Picture, Week 13: How Thanksgiving’s results impacted the races: http://nfl.si.com/2013/11/29/nfl-playoff-picture-week-13-thanksgiving/

A Horrible Holiday: http://mmqb.si.com/2013/11/29/green-bay-packers-defense-embarrasses-itself/

Green Bay Packers’ postseason hopes fading after 40-10 loss against Detroit Lions: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/green-bay-packers-postseason-hopes-fading-40-10-212334312--nfl.html

Lions dominant in 40-10 rout of Packers: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lions-dominant-40-10-rout-080509332--nfl.html

Articles from Opposing Team's Media: 5 things: Packers endure rough Thanksgiving in Detroit: http://www.foxsportswisconsin.com/story/5-things-packers-endure-rough-thanksgivi?blockID=967239&feedID=5069

2014 Draft:

2014 NFL Draft: Underclassmen Tracker: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfl-draft-scout/24298081/nfl-draft-underclassmen-tracker

No comments:

Post a Comment

.main-inner .sidebar .Poll { background-color: #AD966C; padding: 15px; }