Lions Articles:
National Media:
Don Carey offers versatility in return from injury: http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/11036/don-carey-offers-versatility-in-return-from-injury
Why the Lions chose Gorrer: http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/11015/morning-roar-why-lions-chose-gorrer
Tenish questions with Lawson: http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/11019/tenish-questions-with-cb-nevin-lawson
PFF's Top 10 WRs (CJ is 6th): https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/09/18/top-10-wide-receivers/
PFF's 32 Observations, week 2 (Linebacker Stephen Tulloch has 12 stops on the season, more than any other inside/middle linebacker.): https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/09/18/32-observations-week-2-3/
Lions restructured Bush's contract: https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/512657768235270144
Local Media:
10 questions with Twentyman: Will Broyles be active this week: http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/10-QUESTIONS-WITH-TWENTYMAN-Will-Ryan-Broyles-be-active-this-week/ec1b1b56-a09c-4979-979d-0400c30fa8d3
Golden Tate blog: I focus on things I can control: http://www.detroitlions.com/news/golden-tate/article-1/Golden-Tate-Blog-I-focus-on-the-things-I-can-control/727c71e0-2941-4514-a205-1db22f2bcb13
Detroit Lions down yet another defensive back, this time Cassius Vaughn: http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/09/detroit_lions_down_yet_another.html
Report: Detroit Lions free up more cap space by restructuring Reggie Bush's contract: http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/09/report_detroit_lions_free_up_m.html
Lions focusing on run game this week, feel close to breaking through: http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/09/detroit_lions_run_game.html
New Lions DB Gorrer will play nickel and corner; already knows the scheme: http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/09/new_detroit_lions_db_danny_gor.html
Stafford still wary of long-time nemesis Julius Pepper: http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/09/detroit_lions_matthew_stafford_44.html
No QB has terrorized the Lions more than Aaron Rodgers: http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/09/no_quarterback_has_terrorized.html
Lions quick hits: http://oplions.blogspot.com/2014/09/detroit-lions-quick-hits-from-thursday.html
Caldwell not worried about how much Stafford targets Johnson: http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/09/18/caldwell-not-worried-about-how-much-stafford-targets-johnson/
Notes: Derek Cox, others work out for the Lions: http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2014/9/18/6344877/lions-notes-derek-cox-workout
Packers Articles:
Packers can break the Lions serve on Sunday: http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-10-things/article-1/Packers-can-break-the-Lions-serve-on-Sunday/8f09257d-7048-45fb-b90c-4ee10b776676
Sitton pleads the fifth on Lions talk: http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/13259/packers-sitton-pleads-the-5th-on-lions-talk
Previews and Predictions:
Week 3: http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2014/09/game-3-lions-vs-packers-previews-and.html
Power Rankings:
Week 3: http://captainbluelionslinks.blogspot.com/2014/09/power-rankings-week-3.html
Miscellaneous:
Local Media:
CJ, Bush send mixed signals on child discipline, Reggie Bush case: http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/09/column_child_discipline_and_vo.html
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment