Articles:
Twentyman's camp notes: http://www.detroitlions.com/news/training-camp/article-1/Twentymans-Camp-Notes-Logans-injury-looked-worse-than-it-actually-was/e7d4c6e7-1fa2-4d66-9c86-814dd648a0b8
Schwartz praises Broyles' know-how to get open: http://www.freep.com/article/20120820/SPORTS01/308200093/Lions-Jim-Schwartz-praises-Ryan-Broyles-know-how-to-get-open?
Logan says mom was nervous after he went down: http://www.freep.com/article/20120820/SPORTS01/308200116/Lions-Stefan-Logan-says-mom-was-nervous-after-he-went-down?
Lions get good news on Leshoure: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120819/SPORTS0101/208190341/1126/Lions-get-good-news-RB-Mikel-Leshoure
Leshoure takes first turn in team drills: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/sports/leshoure-returns-to-lions-practice
Article from Opposing Team's Media:
Even they like watching CJ and Stafford: http://capegazette.villagesoup.com/blog/blogpost/l-enfant-sauvage-reviewing-ravens-vs-lions-preseason-week-2/885753
Video:
Logan, Tulloch, Leshoure and Burleson post practice video: http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/videos/Logan-Tulloch-Leshoure-and-Burleson/9fe0e090-52c2-4f37-8e02-f829343e9086
Sundays with Stoney (they discuss the Lions at around 3:00): http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/sports/sundays-with-stoney-819
Regner's video blog - Be encouraged, but flags must stop: http://www.foxsportsdetroit.com/08/19/12/Video-blog-Be-encouraged-but-flags-must-/landing_lions.html?blockID=777779&feedID=3867
Roundtable talks Lions: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/video?clipId=7630327&autostart=true
Remembering Killer for a great cause: http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/video?clipId=7630300&autostart=true
Audio:
Schwartz post practice audio: http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/audio/Post-Practice-Audio-Jim-Schwartz-08-19-12/e42b4237-0ae5-410e-b80c-ce57b01d8d78
Stefan Logan post practice audio: http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/audio/Post-Practice-Audio-Stefan-Logan-08-19-12/c8738c04-198a-4ce3-a5db-f93e3293c57f
Tulloch post practice audio: http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/audio/Post-Practice-Audio-Stephen-Tulloch-08-19-12/b94c938a-42d0-4e0b-b71e-97ab18bdfa71
Broyles post practice audio: http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/audio/Post-Practice-Audio-Ryan-Broyles-08-19-12/86496468-8be8-4fca-af42-92620fc3648e
*Just a reminder that I'm going away the next couple days. I'll try to post some links if I have time. I may post some links little by little when I find time.
Monday, August 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment