Friday, June 26, 2015

Morning Lions Links for Sunday 6-27-15

Lions Articles:

National Media:

Darius Slay improves game by studying NFL's top corners:  http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/17777/darius-slay-improves-game-by-watching-joe-haden-darrelle-revis-and-richard-sherman

Lions rookie Ameer Abdullah up for ESPY award for best play:  http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/17847/detroit-lions-rookie-ameer-abdullah-up-for-espy-award

Starting Over? Ngata Prob:  http://mmqb.si.com/2015/06/26/haloti-ngata-detroit-lions-nfl/

What else we learned during the NFL's Rookie Symposium ( Detroit Lions rookie running back Ameer Abdullah -- who we think could end up eventually being a starter this season -- said he could be a three-down player if asked. "Most definitely," he said. "I came into this league hoping to get the opportunity to play running back on every down. I full-heartedly believe that is what my calling is. That is what I'm supposed to do. So I'm looking forward to it. "That's what I've done my whole life," Abdullah added when asked why he's so confident. "I haven't done anything else, so I don't see why I wouldn't be confident in my game. I know my teammates trust me in such a short time to do so. I trust myself."):   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000499027/article/boys-db-byron-jones-praise-shows-im-on-right-path

Local Media:

Top 10 pass rushers on Lions’ 2015 schedule:  http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/Top-10-pass-rushers-on-Lions%E2%80%99-2015-schedule/0511bfc6-db8c-4d72-a1ee-e1f4935ff060

Lions' Ngata similar to Suh? We're both 'great players':  http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/06/26/detroit-lions-ngata-suh/29329985/

Lions' Tomlinson: Not starting yet, and not worried either:   http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/06/26/laken-tomlinson-detroit-lions-nfl/29352151/

Rookie orientation teaches Lions what they need to know:   http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/06/26/nfl-rookie-symposium-detroit-lions/29350737/

La'el Collins gave 'great' thought to picking Lions:   http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/06/26/lael-collins-nfl-dallas-cowboys/29333721/

Lions' Alex Carter links up with father at symposium:   http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/06/26/tom-carter-joins-son-alex-carter-at-symposium/29345333/

Lions rookies reflect 'Detroit vs. Everybody' spirit:   http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/2015/06/26/lions-spring-fashion-statement/29340849/

Lions rookies learn to mind their manners:   http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/06/26/lions-rookies-learn-etiquette/29344253/

Darryl Tapp is a 'force multiplier' on Detroit Lions' defensive line:  http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2015/06/darryl_tapp_is_a_force_multipl.html

Stafford can quiet critics with strong seventh NFL season:  http://www.foxsports.com/detroit/story/stafford-can-quiet-critics-with-strong-seventh-season-in-nfl-062615

Lions notes: Matt Prater, Rashean Mathis, more:  http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/6/26/8846263/lions-notes-matt-prater-rashean-mathis

No comments:

Post a Comment

.main-inner .sidebar .Poll { background-color: #AD966C; padding: 15px; }