Hello fellow Lions Fans! Ready for the 2015 season? I can't wait for training camp to get here.
I've added a poll to the upper right of my blog for predictions on the Lions season record. Please feel free vote. Also feel free to comment section below this post. I'm trying to figure out how to change the font color in the results.
Also, please let me know of any ideas to improve the blog. Post suggestions in the comment section of this post or any post. I just want to liven it up a little. Anything from format change to information change.
Go Lions!
Thanks,
Captain
Thursday, July 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks Captain!
ReplyDeleteI appreciate your efforts each day to make information about the Lios easily accessible. I check your blog every day. As far as "livening up" the blog, perhaps a forum to discuss the articles? not sure if that is worth the trouble? I still hate what they did to the Mlive forum!
I agree they destroyed the Mlive forum I don't get that at all. Anyway, a comments section would be nice to talk back and forth with fans.
ReplyDelete