NFL Hot or Not: Rookie running backs turning heads in camp (I can't shake the feeling Detroit is a playoff team. After tweeting about it last week, I learned I wasn't alone. Far from it. Fellow football-lovers Mina Kimes, Will Brinson, Peter Schrager, Bill Barnwell, Geoff Schwartz and even Football Outsiders stand huddled in optimistic unison inside the fearsome LIONS DEN. One problem: Detroit's understandably worn-out fan base just kicked us off their lawn): https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-hot-or-not-rookie-running-backs-turning-heads-in-camp
Consistency Targets: Marvin Jones: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/consistency-targets-marvin-jones/
Previews and Predictions:
FBN--Lions Preview Capsule: https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2020/08/26/fbn-lions-preview-capsule/42338895/
2021 NFL Draft:
2021 NFL Draft: 25 draft prospects who need football this fall: https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2021-nfl-draft-25-draft-prospects-who-need-football-this-fall
2021 NFL Draft: Jaylen Waddle’s route running is underrated: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/jaylen-waddles-route-running-is-underrated/
Clemson RB Lyn-J Dixon could be vital weapon in 2020: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/clemson-rb-lyn-j-dixon-vital-weapon/
Analyzing Michigan CB Ambry Thomas after his declaration: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/analyzing-michigan-cb-ambry-thomas-declaration/
TCU safety Trevon Moehrig must improve to become top safety: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/tcu-safety-trevon-moehrig-must-improve-to-become-top-safety/
Videos:
Game Theory: Ranking all 32 teams by CB strength (Lions ranked 18th): https://www.nfl.com/videos/game-theory-ranking-all-32-teams-by-cb-strength
No comments:
Post a Comment