Thursday, May 28, 2015

Morning Lions Links for Friday 5-29-15

Lions Articles:

National Media:

Matt Prater concerned the NFL trying to eliminate kickers after extra point change:  http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/17335/matt-prater-concerned-the-nfl-trying-to-eliminate-kickers-after-extra-point-change

Calvin Johnson considered an 'All 32' free agent:  http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lions/post/_/id/17342/calvin-johnson-considered-an-all-32-free-agent

QBs in Focus: Intermediate Passing:   https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/05/28/qbs-in-focus-intermediate-passing-2/

Local Media:

Lance Moore: 'I’ve never been more excited to go to practice':  http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/Lance-Moore-I%E2%80%99ve-never-been-more-excited-to-go-to-practice/8ea23197-26be-4bd7-93c8-3ebbc1dc0ff3

Leaner, stronger Caraun Reid taking some first-team reps:  http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/Leaner-stronger-Caraun-Reid-taking-some-first-team-reps/24a99c62-8f52-4ed9-8855-9310be6b8fe7

Glover Quin blog: Family and football:   http://www.detroitlions.com/news/glover-quin/article-1/Glover-Quin-blog-Family-and-football/819c7488-9799-4c53-b8e3-fa93728fa6a6

Ngata: I'm here to ease the loss of Suh, Fairley:  http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/05/28/haloti-ngata-pro-bowl/28065713/

Moore gets fresh start in Detroit, with assist from Orlovsky:   http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/05/28/moore-gets-fresh-start-in-detroit-with-assist-from-orlovsky/28073625/

Rallying cry for Lions defense: 'Suh who?':   http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/columnists/john-niyo/2015/05/28/rallying-cry-lions-defense-suh/28132743/

DT Caraun Reid shapes up as possible Lions contributor:   http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/05/28/dt-caraun-reid-shapes-up-as-possible-lions-contributor/28094385/

Detroit Lions' Manny Ramirez working ahead of Laken Tomlinson, looking to crash the party:  http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2015/05/detroit_lions_manny_ramirez_wo.html

DT Caraun Reid making strong impression during early portions of offseason program:  http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2015/05/caraun_reids_offseason_work_ap.html

Detroit Lions' Eric Ebron struggles with drops during 'jittery' day of OTAs, but isn't worried:  http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2015/05/detroit_lions_eric_ebron_strug.html

Detroit Lions rookie Quandre Diggs an early standout:  http://www.theoaklandpress.com/sports/20150528/detroit-lions-rookie-quandre-diggs-an-early-standout

Ebron's Trainer Explains Offseason Body Transformation:   http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/05/28/ebrons-trainer-explains-offseason-body-transformation/

Lions' Tulloch Looks To Put 2014 Behind Him, Says 'I Know That I'm Back':   http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/05/28/lions-tulloch-looks-to-put-2014-behind-him-says-i-know-that-im-back/

Lions meeting with DL Mike Patterson:   http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/5/28/8674293/lions-rumors-mike-patterson

Lions notes: Wrapping up this week's OTAs:   http://www.prideofdetroit.com/2015/5/28/8679863/lions-notes-otas-2015

Video:

Local Media:

Lance Moore on his role in the offense:  http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/videos/Lance-Moore-on-his-role-in-the-offense/45688c6a-19c3-4343-b3a0-a8ba8fe84717

Tomlinson on proving himself as a rookie:  http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/videos/Tomlinson-on-proving-himself-as-a-rookie/46e734ae-af4d-47bc-a9e1-f62faba98ccf

Ngata on being an agressive defense:   http://www.detroitlions.com/media-center/videos/Ngata-on-being-an-agressive-defense/9d061e9d-5966-46da-a790-643ecb6d44cf

No comments:

Post a Comment

.main-inner .sidebar .Poll { background-color: #AD966C; padding: 15px; }