Sunday, September 13, 2020

Pre-Game Lions Links for Sunday 9-13-20

Articles:

O'HARA'S FINAL THOUGHTS: Stafford ready to produce:  https://www.detroitlions.com/news/o-hara-s-final-thoughts-stafford-ready-to-produce


Detroit Lions restructure Matthew Stafford’s contract again:  https://www.mlive.com/lions/2020/09/detroit-lions-restructure-matthew-staffords-contract-again.html

Lions top draft pick Jeff Okudah reportedly not expected to play against Bears:  https://www.mlive.com/lions/2020/09/lions-top-draft-pick-jeff-okudah-reportedly-not-expected-to-play-against-bears.html

Beat writer breakdown: Why Mitchell Trubisky keeps killing the Lions:  https://www.mlive.com/lions/2020/09/beat-writer-breakdown-why-mitchell-trubisky-keeps-killing-the-lions.html




Week 1 Preview: Brady’s New-Look Bucs, Underrated Rams (6f. I’m taking a “Lions by default” approach in the NFC North—though as the days go by I’m finding more reasons to love the Packers. Still, with Matthew Stafford playing at the MVP level that he absolutely was playing at the first half of last season, all it will take is a league-average defensive performance for Detroit to win that division. And I’m not sure anyone will ever have less of a pass rush than the 2019 Lions.):  https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/09/13/week-1-preview-predictions-brady-bucs-new-offense-rams-as-a-sleeper

Articles from Opposing Teams Media:



Video - Game Preview | Bears vs Lions from Bears Analysts:  https://www.chicagobears.com/video/game-preview-bears-vs-lions-x2823


No comments:

Post a Comment

.main-inner .sidebar .Poll { background-color: #AD966C; padding: 15px; }