Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Afternoon Lions Links for Tuesday 9-12-23

Articles:


Lions’ Josh Reynolds shows signs of regaining form after injury-plagued 2022:  https://www.mlive.com/lions/2023/09/lions-josh-reynolds-shows-signs-of-regaining-form-after-injury-plagued-2022.html

Lions’ C Frank Ragnow sees the light with care for his chronic ailing toe:  https://lionslowdown.com/2023/09/11/lions-c-frank-ragnow-sees-the-light-with-care-for-his-chronic-ailing-toe/


Lions RB Jahmyr Gibbs led the NFL in forced missed tackles in Week 1:  https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2023/09/12/jahmyr-gibbs-lions-most-broken-tackles-nfl-week-1-stats/

Seahawks struggles in Week 1 show Lions paths to success in Week 2:  https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2023/09/11/lions-seahawks-week-2-matchup-preview/

Lions OC Ben Johnson is destined for a head coaching job:  https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2023/09/12/lions-ben-johnson-nfl-head-coach-front-runner/






The fallout from Aaron Rodgers’ injury, what it means for the Detroit Lions:  https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2023/9/12/23869695/aaron-rodgers-injury-fallout-impact-detroit-lions-nfl-news

Lions rookie Brian Branch, the No. 45 pick, plans to "keep proving them wrong":  https://www.audacy.com/971theticket/sports/detroit-lions/detroit-lions-brian-branch-already-proving-people-wrong

No, Frank Ragnow doesn't need your toe. But he appreciates the offers.:  https://www.audacy.com/971theticket/sports/detroit-lions/detroit-lions-no-frank-ragnow-doesnt-need-your-toe

'Same place, different day': Josh Allen and more overheard during NFL's opening week (Lions HC Dan Campbell - The Lions shocked the Kansas City Chiefs in the season opener with a 21-20 victory, but their head coach already saw it coming:  "I didn't learn anything. I got verification on what I already knew. ... We expected to win this game."):  https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38383604/nfl-week-1-brock-purdy-nick-bosa-josh-allen-top-quotes

NFL Power Rankings:


Podcast:

No comments:

Post a Comment

.main-inner .sidebar .Poll { background-color: #AD966C; padding: 15px; }