Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Morning Lions Links for Tuesday 5-11-21

Articles:

Lions’ Jeff Okudah already seeing the game from ‘a whole different perspective’ under new regime:  https://www.mlive.com/lions/2021/05/lions-jeff-okudah-already-seeing-the-game-from-a-whole-different-perspective-under-new-regime.html

O'Hara's Media Mock Draft revisited: Who got it right:  https://www.detroitlions.com/news/o-hara-s-media-mock-draft-revisited-who-got-it-right-sewell


Jermar Jefferson: If Lions' Offense Is Backed Up, 'I Can Take It 90':  https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/nfl/lions/news/jefferson-confident-he-is-balanced-running-back


Dan Campbell on Penei Sewell: 'He Plays Dirty, He's Nasty':  https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/campbell-comments-penei-sewell-gritty-tape




5 Qs with Gold and Black: Derrick Barnes is a strong, passionate, high-IQ defender:  https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2021/5/10/22423928/detroit-lions-derrick-barnes-profile-purdue-blog-gold-and-black

NFL QB tiers: After draft, which teams have the best outlook? (Solid - Detroit Lions
Jared Goff has the potential to play at a high level, and he has done it before. But he also is inconsistent, and the Rams lost patience while waiting for Goff to develop further. Now, Goff will try to hit the reset button with the Lions, who passed on drafting a quarterback.):  https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/sports/nfl/columnist/mike-jones/2021/05/10/quarterback-tiers-after-nfl-draft/4926754001/

Regrading the 2018 NFL Draft: Colts, Buccaneers get perfect marks, Cardinals fall from 'B+' to 'D' (Detroit Lions - 2018 Grade: B.  The Skinny: They took Arkansas center Frank Ragnow in the first round, and he has developed into one of the better centers in the league. Second-round running back Kerryon Johnson didn't work out and he was waived last week, picked up by the Eagles. Third-round safety Tracy Walker has been a good player and starter, while fourth-round defensive end Da'Shawn Hand has been mostly a backup. Fifth-round tackle Tyrell Crosby has 18 starts.  How I did: I liked the pick of Ragnow in the first, but I also thought Johnson would be a star. That didn't happen. I thought Walker was a good pick and Crosby would be a steal. Walker has been good, while Crosby has starting experience but is likely headed to the bench this season.   New Grade: C+):  https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/regrading-the-2018-nfl-draft-colts-buccaneers-get-perfect-marks-cardinals-fall-from-b-to-d/

2022 NFL Draft:

Top fullbacks in the 2022 NFL Draft include John Chenal, Ben Miles:  https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2022-nfl-draft-top-fullbacks-john-chenal-ben-miles/

No comments:

Post a Comment

.main-inner .sidebar .Poll { background-color: #AD966C; padding: 15px; }