Lions WR Amon-Ra St. Brown heading into 2023 season: 'I want to go to the playoffs bad': https://www.nfl.com/news/lions-wr-amon-ra-st-brown-heading-into-2023-season-i-want-to-go-to-the-playoffs
Evaluating Bold Detroit Lions NFL Draft Trade Offer: https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/evaluating-bold-detroit-lions-nfl-draft-trade
Roundtable: Expectations for James Houston in 2023: https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/news/roundtable-james-houston-stats-year-two
2023 NFL Draft:
2023 NFL Draft preview: 5 defensive tackles that could interest the Lions: https://www.detroitlions.com/news/2023-nfl-draft-preview-5-defensive-tackles-lions-carter-kancey-bresee
Caleb Murphy NFL Draft 2023 Prospect Interview (JM: We love to hear that. Have you completed any Top 30 visits, private workouts, or Zoom meetings lately? Caleb Murphy: I had recent meetings with the Giants and Lions. That was a private interview with the Lions. I’ve had a few others. I’ve spoken with scouts, outside linebacker coaches, and things of that nature.): https://thedraftnetwork.com/caleb-murphy-nfl-draft-2023-interview/
Report: Georgia DT Jalen Carter 'won't fall past' the Bears' pick at No. 9: https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2023/04/15/jalen-carter-draft-projection-chicago-bears-draft-projection-floor/
2023 NFL Draft Third-Day Sleepers: https://walterfootball.com/draft2023sleepers.php
Lions 2023 NFL draft: A wide receiver prospect for each round: https://lionswire.usatoday.com/lists/lions-2023-nfl-draft-a-wide-receiver-prospect-for-each-round/
The 2023 NFL Draft edge rusher class is strong at both defensive end and outside linebacker: https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/news/the-2023-nfl-draft-edge-rusher-class-is-strong-at-both-defensive-end-and-outside-linebacker
QB Draft Primer: https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/news/qb-draft-primer
Top 10 Running Backs in the 2023 NFL Draft: Jahmyr Gibbs and Tyjae Spears Firmly in Bijan Robinson’s Shadow: https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2023-nfl-draft-top-10-running-backs/
Podcast:
Lions mailbag: Is Brad Holmes strictly a ‘best player available’ drafter?: https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2023/4/16/23685225/detroit-lions-nfl-draft-strategy-brad-holmes-general-manager-best-player-available-podcast-debate
No comments:
Post a Comment