Izien bringing versatility to Lions' defense: https://www.detroitlions.com/news/izien-bringing-versatility-to-lions-defense
Pacheco excited to join Lions, ready to get to work: https://www.detroitlions.com/news/pacheco-excited-to-join-lions-ready-to-get-to-work
Lions Signing Former Rams CB Roger McCreary: https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/onsi/news/lions-signing-former-rams-cb-roger-mccreary
Detroit Lions Sign Tight End Tyler Conklin: https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/onsi/news/detroit-lions-sign-tight-end-tyler-conklin
Detroit Lions Are 'Best Team Fit' For FA Packers Offensive Lineman: https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/onsi/news/detroit-lions-are-best-team-fit-for-packers-offensive-lineman
Detroit Lions RB Isiah Pacheco: Call Me Taz, I'm Gonna Go Crazy: https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/onsi/news/detroit-lions-isiah-pacheco-call-me-taz-gonna-go-crazy
The Most Underrated Move Detroit Lions Have Made in Free Agency So Far: https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/onsi/news/most-underrated-move-detroit-lions-have-made-free-agency-so-far
Nobody Understands Value City Plan of Detroit Lions GM Brad Holmes: https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/onsi/news/nobody-understands-value-city-plan-of-detroit-lions-gm-brad-holmes
New Lions OL Cade Mays ‘on the rise’ at center: https://www.prideofdetroit.com/detroit-lions-news/159748/new-lions-ol-cade-mays-on-the-rise-at-center
Lions free agency top remaining targets: 9 overlooked players: https://www.prideofdetroit.com/detroit-lions-free-agency/159671/detroit-lions-free-agency-best-remaining-players-9-cam-jordan-edge
Isiah Pacheco has epic opening press conference with Lions: https://www.prideofdetroit.com/detroit-lions-news/159725/isiah-pacheco-has-epic-opening-press-conference-with-lions
Cade Mays could be stabilizer Lions need on offense: "I like going north and south": https://www.audacy.com/971theticket/sports/detroit-lions/cade-mays-could-be-stabilizer-detroit-lions-need-on-offense
The Lions have signed a likely starting cornerback and gave us a possible answer about another recent signing: https://atozsports.com/nfl/detroit-lions-news/the-lions-have-signed-a-likely-starting-cornerback-and-gave-us-a-possible-answer-about-another-recent-signing/
The best edge rushers remaining for the Lions in free agency after Al-Quadin Muhammad signed with the Buccaneers: https://atozsports.com/nfl/detroit-lions-news/the-best-edge-rushers-remaning-for-the-lions-in-free-agency-after-al-quadin-muhammad-signed-with-the-buccaneers/
Grades:
Grading Lions' Signing of Roger McCreary: https://www.si.com/nfl/lions/onsi/news/grading-lions-signing-roger-mccreary
Here’s what grade Detroit Lions fans gave the Cade Mays signing: https://www.prideofdetroit.com/detroit-lions-free-agency/159749/detroit-lions-fans-deliver-high-grade-for-signing-of-cade-mays
2026 NFL Draft:
NFL combine medical red flags: Derrick Moore, EDGE: https://lionswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2026/03/13/nfl-combine-medical-red-flags-derrick-moore-edge/89054129007/
NFL Draft Medical Preview: Billy Schrauth, OG Notre Dame: https://lionswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2026/03/13/nfl-draft-medical-preview-billy-schrauth-og-notre-dame/89100839007/
NFL Draft Injury Analysis: Keylan Rutledge, OG - Georgia Tech: https://lionswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2026/03/13/nfl-draft-injury-analysis-keylan-rutledge-og-georgia-tech/89077202007/
NFL draft medical preview: Spencer Fano, OT - Utah: https://lionswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2026/03/13/nfl-draft-medical-preview-spencer-fano-ot-utah/88816856007/
2026 NFL Draft: Strengths, weaknesses for the top safety prospects: https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2026-nfl-draft-strengths-weaknesses-top-safety-prospects
NFL Draft Buzz Is Building Around RJ Maryland For One Scary Reason (JM: You looked smooth out there. Did you meet with any teams formally at the NFL Combine? Do you have any other upcoming meetings, workouts, or visits? RJ Maryland: I had a few informal meetings at the NFL Combine. I’ve probably met with 20 teams over the past two months. I met with a bunch of teams at the American Bowl. I met with some teams at the NFL Combine as well. We’re taking the process as it comes. I met with the Philadelphia Eagles, Buffalo Bills, and Indianapolis Colts, to name a few, at the American Bowl. I met with the Cincinnati Bengals and the Detroit Lions at the combine.): https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/onsi/player-profiles/nfl-draft-buzz-is-building-around-rj-maryland-for-one-scary-reason
Roman Hemby Betting On His Explosive Skillset in NFL Draft: https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/onsi/player-profiles/roman-hemby-betting-on-his-explosive-skillset-in-nfl-draft
Quarterback NFL Draft Rankings Undergo Huge Shakeup: https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/onsi/news/quarterback-nfl-draft-rankings-undergo-huge-shakeup
2026 NFL Draft Preview: Best Quarterback Fits: https://athlonsports.com/nfl/2026-nfl-draft-preview-best-quarterback-fits-fernando-meddoza-ty-simpson
2026 Pro Day: Makai Lemon Meets Giants, Gabe Jacas Sits Out, Gracen Halton Draws Jets & Giants Interest: https://www.essentiallysports.com/nfl-active-news-twenty-twenty-six-pro-day-makai-lemon-meets-giants-gabe-jacas-sits-out-gracen-halton-draws-jets-giants-interest/
Video:
Isiah Pacheco Highlights: https://www.detroitlions.com/video/isiah-pacheco-highlights
Izien on what he can bring to Detroit: https://www.detroitlions.com/video/izien-on-what-he-can-bring-to-detroit
Christian Izien Highlights: https://www.detroitlions.com/video/christian-izien-highlights
Cade Mays Highlights: https://www.detroitlions.com/video/cade-mays-highlights
Pacheco on his mindset joining Detroit: https://www.detroitlions.com/video/pacheco-on-his-mindset-joining-detroit
Can Isiah Pacheco replace David Montgomery? | 'GMFB': https://www.nfl.com/videos/can-isiah-pacheco-replace-david-montgomery-gmfb
No comments:
Post a Comment